Compact Trimmable Flap Discs C3 & Z3(R) USA Made
- Time is Money. Trimming the backing allows for more of the disc to be used for fewer disc changes and better production rates.
- Easy Trimming. Simply angle the backing edge against a hard metal to expose more flap material.
- Easier Heavy Duty Jobs. Stiff backing construction paired with a compacted 4 degree flap angle makes grinding easier, quieter and with less vibration.
- C3 (Ceramic) for aggressive cutting action. Self-sharpening ceramic grain and cool grinding aid. Ideal for hard-to-grind materials including steel and other heat sensitive materials.
- Z3(R) (Zirconia) for fast, long-lasting grinding. * 20% more material than regular Z3(R) flap discs, Ideal for heavy-duty applications.